All reviews off season the jersey shore town view balcony room turn down service boutique hotel valet service nicest hotel staff went out of their way small hotel chairs and umbrellas hotel is beautiful beach town beach service the entire staff street parking the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed December 20, 2017

We stayed for one night in a bay view room on the second floor on a Sunday in December. Being frequent summer visitors to Stone Harbor we know the area very well and love it. We figured we would take advantage of the lower off season prices and check out the Reeds. First of all I have to say it was an outstanding stay. Check in was quick, courteous and efficient. The room was absolutely beautiful- modern and clean yet cozy and comfortable. Right by the door is a small area with a Keurig with coffees and teas- a small fridge - a small pantry with salt, pepper,plates and cutlery. Next a closet with two robes. A king sized bed, dresser, desk area with plenty of outlets and a comfy chair with a small table to view the bay. The bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. The shower was awesome with plenty of hot water also nice shampoo etc. The room view was awesome of a giant Christmas tree and the bay. The lobby was decorated for Christmas with the fireplace roaring at night - really pretty. A few things not thrilled about - only three hangers in the closet, crappy turn down treat (taffy) - chocolate would have been nice lol, more counter space in the bathroom. We had an issue with a stain on the window but someone was sent up right away to clean These things were really no big deal and certainly did not affect my experience .

Room Tip: The standard bay rooms are not center but a bit off to side. The balcony bay are in the middle.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Monkkle
Reviewed December 10, 2017

The hotel is beautiful and situated perfectly in the middle of town. The rooms were very large and very well appointed. The food was excellent and plentiful. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and understanding. I would return there any day.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

In town on business, stayed at The Reeds off season. The staff was extremely friendly, from the cleaning crew (who brought extra artisanal water) to the front desk attendant (charming and helpful) and Tim the restaurant manager who made sure our every culinary desire was fulfilled (all while chatting about the area and attractions). The large, comfy bed gave me Best night's sleep I've had in a hotel yet. The gadget attachments at the desk were a nice touch for a business traveler, as were the brownies in a box I found on the nightstand as a bedtime snack. A thoughtful waitress scrounged a bit of cream for my room Keurig, and my evening was complete. It was a one night stand that I wish was more. So I'll be back. And I'll bring a friend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank darthvida
Reviewed December 2, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here! Our room was clean, modern and had a nice comfortable bed. We enjoyed the outside restaurant and bar on the water. Service and food were very nice. We needed some special accomodations during our stay and the staff was superb in helping us out and making our stay enjoyable. We would definitely recommend staying here if in Stone Harbor

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about these well apportioned, beautifully decorated accommodations. The facility is top shelf all the way around in this quaint, picturesque location. The staff was wonderful and met our every need. Do yourself a favor and come relax. You'll not be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017