“Pizza on the Bay”

Ranked #46 of 62 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Grab a seat, grab a slice and how about a beer? With a full bar featuring 12 beers on tap from local craft breweries, specialty pies and other pub-like fare, Stone Harbor Pizza Pub is dishing it up in style. The industrial interiors offer a contemporary setting while the bayfront lawn is a summer favorite for al fresco dining.
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Sitting on the bay for lunch is a nice venue although there is the seagulls that try to join your party. Pizza was good Thin, very thin crust and a little overdone crust. $20+ for a pizza is steep but that seems to be the new normal. Service was friendly. Just can't get over excited but would return

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Well- let me just start by saying that we are probably the least picky diners! We have been coming to Avalon/stone harbor all of my 32 years at my family house. We usually spend one night a season downtown for dinner and shopping downtown. We decided on stone harbor pizza as it's an old favorite. It was a very interesting experience!

To walk you through the night-
We arrived around 6:30pm Labor Day Monday. We were surprised to see it not too crowded, but there was no outdoor seating. No problem. We were seated at a high top by the bar instead- four of us (two adults and our two kids). We sat. And we sat. About 10 minutes later, a server came over. He took our whole order- food and drinks (kids can't wait long!) and he disappeared for another 15 minutes. Then he comes back- with just a beer for my husband. And let's us know he lost our food ticket and had to take our order again. Ok- stuff happens- but frustrating when you watch him standing doing nothing for the past several minutes. We re- ordered our food and then it was comical from there. Every item (simple- 2 sandwiches, a salad and an order of fries) came out one at a time. My sons (just fries) being last---
Every side that was ordered- cheese, hot sauce- came out one at a time. It was actually funny by this point. And I observed a lot. The other waitress was literally eating fries off of the plates on the window that were for customers. Ew. And really!? I was a waitress a long time and I never would have dreamed of that! Then there was a huge puddle of water by the floor so I let a waiter know. He stared at me- but didn't acknowledge the comment- kept walking. Then came back later to clean it up. Just rude.

Our water took the drinks off of the bill- a nice gesture but still wasn't enough to justify terrible service and an hour and a half dinner for 2 sandwiches, a $10 Caesar salad on a paper plate and fries. With two young kids. We won't be back any time soon. All of the wait staff needs to go, it's a shame.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Dinner on the newly remodeled deck overlooking the water!!!

It's a little right out there but it's a great view while enjoying a delicious pizza.

The kids and I love this pizzeria, which now has a liquor license.

Dine inside or out, the food is well prepared, service is superb, quality is incredible, and the price is nice, as well.

See ya next summer!!!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stopped in for a quick bite. We had the red Sangria and ordered bruschetta and chicken wings. We weren't disappointed and loved sitting on the deck enjoying the scenery. Wait staff were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This is the 3rd time we have had pizza from Stone Harbor Pub. The first 2 times were take-out and this was the first time dining in. As a summer resident we love that the Reeds is making a positive impact to revitalizing 96th Street. We love all of their restaurants but this one needs a little help. Center stage should be the pizza. It's not good...its like bistro pizza with cheese that can choke you. Shore folks want Boardwalk Style Pizza...like Macs in Wildwood...Circle in Avalon. Just because you have upgraded the restaurant to a cool hip place does not mean you should try to make the pizza sophisticated. Keep it the way it was.

Service....one guy was working all tables inside around the bar area...there was 100 people behind the bar but no help on table service. He was working hard but could not service everyone in a timely manner.

Price...WOW...very expensive...for Pizza.

Unfortunately I will not return until it changes...hopefully 2018 they will dial it in.