“When You Need To Please The Picky”
Review of Green Cuisine

Green Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I was with my in-laws visiting Stone Harbor and needed a place that could accommodate all. That included a voracious meat eater, a 4star restaurant lover, two bland dieters, two vegans and one "hangry" type. Turns out this was the ideal place. Expect healthy options in sandwiches, salads, wraps and smoothies. Most of us ended up with wraps with inventive combos. What was unexpected was the fruit on the side. This was not your diced cup, but rather an artistically arranged still life of cherries, grapes, kiwi and golden watermelon. They brag about Jersey fresh and they mean business. Pro Tip: wraps are huge and better to split with a buddy. That way you have room for dessert. Interior was spacious and cheerful. Easy metered parking and well worth the visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We were in Stone Harbor and looking for a place for lunch for the family. Found this place online, and thought it had some interesting lunch combinations, so we gave them a try. It's nothing fancy when you walk in - it looks just like every other diner in NJ - a bunch of tables & chairs, some booths, a lunch counter, and some waitresses hustling about. We ordered different sandwiches (between the 4 of us, we had the avacado & brie sandwich, the turkey wrap, eggless eggsalad, and a chicken salad sandwich). Everything came with a side of fruit (felt much healthier than chips or fries), and we enjoyed everything that we had. So food was very good, as was the service. No complaints - it's a great place for lunch, and a much healthier option.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Love this place for salads, smoothies and juices. Vacation is mostly about indulging is fattening foods but this place helps keep me balanced in my food choices. Their fruit and veggies are very fresh. I had the Cobb salad with the house dressing, very good, and an apple, carrot, kale juice that was very satisfying. My only suggestion would be for them to serve their salads in larger bowls. They do give you too plates but somehow I always end up with some of my salad on the table! Lol

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the veggie wrap and loved it. The vegetables were extremely fresh and crisp. The fruit garnish was also plentiful with a blueberry, strawberry, and watermelon mix. Can't wait to try out the next item.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I ordered something to go. When I arrived, in very busy dinner buzz, the order wasn't ready. The girl manning the Pick Up section was working her tail off, managing about 100 things at once. She was awesome. The other wait staff are pleasant and professional. This place really hums along efficiently. I got my food (delicious, as always) and was even a bit entertained as I waited.