“Delicious Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 6, 2017

After a long day at the beach the last thing you want to do is cook a meal. We came here on one of those days and the food was amazing. We ordered two pies and were surprised at how large they were, there was so much food for our 4 adults and 2 kids group.

The food came out hot and quickly and while we were waiting the cook came over and gave little dough balls to our children and they had a blast playing and creating different things while we waited. It made the time go very quickly.

The waitress was extremely friendly, we got to meet one of the cooks and our food was amazing. Great way to end a day at the beach. Plus you have leftovers for lunch the next day!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Our rental house was just up the street, so one night we ordered a few pies. The plain cheese was very good, but the meatball pie was exceptional. Years ago, we always made it there to eat one night. Going forward, I hope to do it again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I used to believe in the reviews I got here but food is such a subjective taste and people throw out 5s like it's a must.

My son's and I went there based on the reviews I read here. The pizza was supposed to be excellent so that's what we got. I like to watch them being made so as I stood there and watched the guy roll out the dough and put cheese on top I wondered if he was making a white pizza. Then he pulls on a clear tube and it spit out what looked like colored water, well that was the sauce?? Sauce thru a clear hose? It was flavorless and watery. I wanted to cancel my order right then but he looks up and says "this one it's yours" and it will be ready in about 5-7 min.

The only thing I liked was the dough. Had he used a decent sauce it would have been much better. There is No Way that is an Italian family recipe.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this pizza! I would take this over Sam's pizza any day of the week!! I love the meatball pizza!!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

These guys know pizza! We got two pies and I would definitely eat here again...and again...and again...