“Weekend Trip”
Review of Shore Juice

Shore Juice
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Great Acai bowls. Great breakfast choice with a healthy twist! The courtyard outside is a lovely place to sit and relax and start the day.
Lots of options beyond the bowls!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

I tried my first ever Acai Bowl at Shore Juice this past weekend and now I'm hooked! The ingredients were fresh and the portion was very generous. I'll be back!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Acai bowls: Fresh ingredients, efficient friendly service. The Acai bowl is just as we had in Hawaii. You are able to modify any ingredients to suit your taste buds. Plenty of outdoor seating where you can enjoy el fresco dining and catch a nice ocean breeze in the relaxing courtyard.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

The acai bowls are one of the best things I have eaten........EVER!!! Unfortunately, we tried it the last day of vacation. Next year, it will be my in my daily routine with my coffee run.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

We enjoyed coming here with our kids. They take credit cards and they will split the order into 2 cups, which is pretty much a full drink