“A pleasant surprise”

Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Met my college roommate and husband here for lunch. Service was good. Food was delicious although the open face veal sandwich was a bit difficult to eat without getting messy.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Stopped in for dinner and it was super dooper - Great Food and Service - unlike our former stay - this was a winner - very nice place and spotless

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We wandered off the Turnpike on a Thursday afternoon to have a late lunch and ended up here. We were glad we did. This is a large place that looks like it's been recently updated. This place is spacious, clean and comfortable. We were seated immediately though the wait staff did not seem to notice us for a while as the place started filling up for lunch. After 15 minutes we ordered a Chicken Sonoma with sweet potato fries, a Reuben with cut chips and some adult drinks. The meal was very good though I received regular potato fries instead of the sweet I ordered. When I pointed out the error I received an apology and an order of sweet potato fries on the house. Good move. We enjoyed our dining experience here and recommend stopping here if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Had the herb crust d salmon salad was very good and large. Husband had the southwest chicken wrap with homemade chips was also good. Staff was very friendly and quick. Would go back if in the area

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been eating here for the last 13 years... Their consistency is always perfect and the staff is ever pleasant... Good food, good mood, good night...