“Most Amazing Homemade Ice Cream🍦”
Review of Latteria

Latteria
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Swedesboro
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This the best place in Swedesboro to get homemade ice cream. Owner and staff are like family. There are so many flavors to choose from and you can even order your holiday ice cream pie. They have seasonal favorites too. You never run out of interesting flavors to try. It's worth the trip.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I think my title speaks for itself. Best ice cream I’ve ever had. Line can be a bit long and it’s CASH ONLY which I usually HATE. However, the quality of ice cream blows that hatred out of the water!! Love love love.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My family of 6 loves Latteria. We look forward to seeing what flavors will be there. The kids love the Blue Moon and I love the lighter chocolates like Brownie Batter and the Chocolate Raspberry is so good. The quality is excellent. Portions are good and the atmosphere is great. We love the Christian music and the art is really cool to look at while standing in the long long line that is well worth our time. Great job Latteria. We wish you success!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Read about Latteria on facebook so much that decided to give it a try. There was a line when we got there, but the line moved very quickly. Staff is very friendly. Was impressed with the "out of the box flavors" offered, as well as the $1.00 mini cone! I had the Merryweather and my husband had the Parrot Bay. Delicious!!!! Already looking forward to a return trip for the fall/winter flavors!. TB of Bridgeton, NJ

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Friendly staff, eclectic shop and and really good ice cream! The staff are very patient and will let you taste any of the flavors you want. Seating inside and a few benches outside.