“Dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Love the 2 for $22 dinner specials. It is a good value and portions are not large but it is just the right amount, typically get one meal a sirloin and the other is the chicken with the Apple salsa on top. It's a great value for the price the service is pretty good. My criticism breast in the cleanliness of the restaurant the rugs on the floors are a little scuzzy and everything just feels like it really needs to be updated, this chain has been in business for a while and if they don't put money back to keeping the restaurants updated it just takes on a very tired look. Bathroom needs to be redone it's dirty too.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit this place my portions are skimpy, got a burger with literally 10 fries... upcharge on everything, sour cream, chip refill(no extra salsa), etc. server was ok, billed me for using table game tablet use(1.99) and said “I’ll see if my manager can remove”, uh, yeah. no apology. Charge came off but no receipt given after purchase for traceability reasons I’d guess. Bottom line, this place stinks, go to the village pub for good food and good service at nearly the same price.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Big menu with lots of options. Now have some low cal items as well. Decent wine but not their specialty. Food was good for money. Can be busy at times. Not a lot of fine dining options in the area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I know I am particularly picky with the items that I clean the table with we eat from at home, but I wish other places would be concerned too!
I witnesses a person clean the table with a rag they were slinging around, touching everything from the long winding road they came from to the table being prepared for me. The bench was wiped off, it rested on the shoulder of the person cleaning the table and "Cleaned" off the table for which I was about to eat!! I asked the person how often they dunk the rag in a bucket of soapy water or a disinfectant.... they shrugged their shoulders... whew this did not make me feel good, at all! I sat down, used a disinfectant wipe I had for my hands on the table, to make me feel a bit better, as viruses, staph and lots of other organisms are passed exactly with poor following of policies and hand washing protocol. I ordered a hot appetizer and iced tea, but when the appetizer was served cold, the plate was even iced cold, and the lemon looked like it had been squeezed several times before my glass, I left. I don't plan on going back anytime soon. I know Applebees is not known for its high quality food, but I thought an appetizer would be good, how could that be messed up? I know the germ covered rag set me off..... but really a cold appetizer and worn out lemon too?

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Applebee’s in Swedesboro is a good place to go with your family, friends or colleagues. The quality of the food is not the best ever but it’s still good and tasty. I would recommend to get grilled food.

Date of visit: October 2017