“Best Chinese Food in Town”
Review of Tokyo Mandarin

Tokyo Mandarin
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I love the food here. The shrimp fried rice, shrimp lo mein, the shrimp udon. Actually, anything with those noodles are incredible!! Wish they had shrimp eggrolls.
They have really good sushi. I'm just starting to eat that. It's really good and the service is very quick.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The food here is very good here. All the meat is high quality so you don't run into "questionable" pieces. Prices are a little high but you get what you pay for

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Only a table or 2 for eating in restaurant, but take out business is steady. I think their food is very fresh and tasty. Lots of chicken in my favorite Moo Goo Gaypan dish.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Definitely a place to try! They have different sushi rolls that are absolutely out of this world. Try their lobster tango and kamikaze roll they are excellent. The rolls are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for! Their meals are very good too!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

The sushi was awesome. Freshly prepared, great presentation, and reasonably priced. My main course was shrimp, lobster, scallops, and crab with mixed Chinese veggies and white rice. The flavor was pretty good, but I think it would have been better with fried rice, which I didn't ask for so my fault. The scallops do need to be cleaned better. I had two that had what seemed to be sand grits I noticed while chewing which was very unsettling... beyond that one setback, my meal was very good. I would suggest using real crab vs imitation crab, but for the price and location, I understand why.

Date of visit: June 2017