“Great food!!!!”

Add it.
Pappa Luigi's
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Reviewed September 16, 2018

When my grandchildren visit for the day and I ask them what they want for lunch, they all yell "Papa Luigi's!!!" They love the garlic knots, wings and pizza. They are reaching over each other to get their share of the food. Most of the time I have to double the order. The employees who deliver are always on time and courteous.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 11, 2018

I recently had a pizza at Papa Luigi's with family. There were three girls and three adults. The girls got their own pizza and so did the adults. The pizza was hot, cheesey, and tasted great. My daughter and her family eat her all the time and I understand why, It is Good! Get your pizza the way you want it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Not only the pizza, the ravioli's, the salad's , the cheesesteak pizza and the desserts they have are amazing!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2016

When we order Pizza its from here we prefer it to the other place in the Plaza. Plus i think the wings are pretty good here as well.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

We were staying on Swedesboro NJ and order our meal from Papp's. Food came on time and order was correct. Good prices

Date of visit: July 2016