“Sandwiches Just Ok”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Primo Hoagies
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Description: The success of Primo is attributed to an excellent, long-tenured staff that regularly serves up a combination of quality, consistency, and originality. Our large and diverse menu features dozens of Specialty Hoagies, most of which are our very own original creations. Primo Hoagies are always made fresh to order, using only the finest gourmet quality meats and cheese. Primo Hoagie Trays and Italian Sampler Platters have become hugely popular at many social gatherings and functions. They are a perfect choice for client presentations, parties, and just about any other get-together you can think of. Our trays and platters are also warmly appreciated when offered as a "thank you" or sympathy gesture. Through this expansion, Primo has managed to uphold the quality and consistency of product and service that has made us a favorite in every region that we are located. Our first and foremost priority is to never compromise our outstanding product and unique concept.
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I went in to pick up dinner after a busy day at work. The sandwiches are fine. We dislike the bread a lot.

Staff were friendly enough but I waited 30 minutes for two cold sandwiches. There were no other people in the restaurant other than myself and a guy picking up a to go order. I would rather go to Jersey Mikes, Wawa, Heritages, or even Jimmy John’s than here again. It just wasn’t a good value for my time/money.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

If you want quality hoagies or cheese steaks I would highly recommend Fat Louies just down the street in Beckett.

I have tried Primo's many times in the past always with disappointing results. Service has always been slow and unfriendly. The hoagies are way over priced for what you get.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017

We call in our order as soon as we hit the New Jersey side of the Delaware Memorial Bridge. By the time we get to the store they're ready to go. Then it's off to my SIL's place to chow down. My personal favorite is the Italian Diablo, but they're all good.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016

I've had the Veggie Diloblo...excellent.. I would highly recommend this place, a bit pricey I think for a sandwich, but well worth it

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 9, 2016

They have the best sandwiches! Try the Slim T, for a lower calorie version. Can't go wrong with any sandwich here.

Date of visit: October 2016