“Mild wings are great...”

Ciconte's Italia Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I regularly order the mild wings from here and love them... they are a mix of bbq and hot sauce(I think), and never disappoint. Pizza is pretty good... panzarotti by Tarantini May be the best thing on any menu in the area, nobody knows about them but they are phenomenal, try one.

Bambrosino, Director of Sales at Ciconte's Italia Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Ellsworth,
Thank you very much for this outstanding review you gave us, greatly appreciated.
From all of us here at Ciconte's Group Of Restaurants, thank you very much for your business.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I was in the area for business and I needed to stop for lunch. I originally was going to go to the Chinese place next door, but as I was walking up I changed my mind when I noticed the pizza joint. I'm a fool for pizza. It was the BEST!!!!!!
Great price!

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant traveling the country is probably one of the better mom-and-pop type of restaurants that have been to they're take of their fried Stromboli calzone was very interesting very crisp tasteful and a lot of flavor. Can't wait to come back and try more

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

A group of friends and I ordered several pizzas and wings. I have never had Cincontes before and I loved their wings. Their pizza was pretty good however I would still recommend the wings. All in all a great experience and I will absolutely order from them again.

Bambrosino, Director of Sales at Ciconte's Italia Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

O'Brien,

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We were a part of three for lunch. We ordered a family pizza with extra olives and pepperoni and soda at the counter. Paid, took our drinks to a table, waited 15 minutes, and went back to the counter for the huge pizza and paper plates.
The pizza was really nicely done with lots of topping. We really like the taste of the pizza and the crust. As it was lunch time, we had a quarter of the pizza left to take out.

1  Thank HL314
Bambrosino, Director of Sales at Ciconte's Italia Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

From all of us here at Ciconte's, thank you very much for your business.