All reviews room was clean front desk jersey shore asbury park flat screen tv the garden state parkway housekeeping staff home away from home great place to stay coffee maker nice stay shelia motel rri microwave housekeeper rates
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We used the RRI Tinton Falls as a base to visit relatives in the surrounding area. The staff were very friendly and welcoming upon our (late) arrival and throughout our stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable and very warm , to keep the cold out. All in all a great little hotel that we would definitely use again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Adam,
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of Red Roof Inn Jersey Shore. I am glad to read that you liked our friendly staff and the service. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Wish you happy summer!

Reviewed March 16, 2018

At the Titon Falls, Jersey Shore Red Roof Inn Doug, Mary, Shelia, provide the utmost customer service and are very polite. Everytime I stay here I look forward to interacting with them which always leaves me with a smile on my face knowing the employees care.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber P
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Amber, thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you like out staff and their hospitality. I appreciate your loyalty to this inn and will look forward to see you back real soon. Wish you happy spring.

Regards...Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Over the past year a friend and work colleague has stayed for a total of 20 days at the RRI, Tinton Falls. I've paid the bill and interacted often with the front desk. Charming, nice smile is right. This last trip Jeff took was a disaster. The handle on the inside of the bathroom door just turned and did nothing, leaving Jeff locked in from 10:30 at night until 1:15 pm the next afternoon. He took showers to keep warm, and no amount of calling for help brought someone to the room. Then, at 1:15 pm the manager came to the room saying that Jeff had failed to check out by 12:00 noon. The manager charged Jeff for a second night. The maintenance man said he has 200 rooms to take care of (and so couldn't check every door handle), then "don't get nasty with me", and "I got people to take care of you". There has been no followup from RRI.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Collin, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate you and your friends have stayed many times in the past and you have experienced better service from us all time. But for this last stay that you mentioned, I am sorry to hear that Jeff could not find a help as you mentioned was locked in. But I am wondering that our bathroom doors don't have deadbolts, those are just door knobs with no lock inside out. Moreover we do check out procedure at 12:15 everyday where supervisor goes to check every check out rooms to see if the guests are still there or they left. If they have found your room vacant, the housekeeper must be in that room by 1 to clean but if you had asked for extended check out, no one would come to your room until 1:30 to see if you are still there or not. That could be one reason why we would not come to know whether Jeff was locked in. Also being a manager, I have no idea about I charged you for a second night just to overstayed by 1 hour. If you were charged second night, please call me and I will definitely take care of that. Usually in slow season, we let guest check out late upon request. If they overstay by 2 hours without informing us, then only we charge 10% of the night rate as we have to occupy housekeepers to clean that room. But again if you felt we did a mistake, please accept my sincere apology and please do call me so I can take care of if there is any second night charge. Our hotel number is 732-389-4646. And you know we are good at providing best service and we will if you allow us another chance.

Thanking you.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Service at front desk- charming personality, welcome with natural good smile.
Room was absolute Clean, beds neat & clean, Pleasant atmosphere.Location was wonderful. We stayed after job and to be prepared for job next day, the stay offered us Pleasant Good Night Sleep. We could start day with Hoe delicious coffee and Hot Chocolate. Relaxed most.

Room Tip: Call front desk and ask for your choice, you get it.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Mr. Ringwala, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was very pleasant and that we could provide you very clean and comfortable accommodation. We will look forward to see you in future should your work brings you to the area. Again thank you and stay safe!
Regards...

Reviewed February 13, 2018

The front desk staff Mary, Shelia and Doug provide excellent customer service again and again. They take care of each customer with a very professional attitude. Also the housekeeping staff are awesome. red Roof employees do so much to make the stay a cofortable one.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are more comfortable for me.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Joyce, thank you for posting a good review of our hotel. We will look forward to see you soon with the promise of providing same service.
Regards...