“Best tomato soup”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #55 of 323 Restaurants in Toms River
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Toms River is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Panera is very good for a quick bite lunch or dinner. This location is nice and clean fairly new. I love their tomato soup. My only fuss is the prices that are not that cheap.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Panera Bread is the "Fridays" of the breakfast/lunch world. Basically good food, baked in house. I had a bagel and coffee that set me back 5.00 bucks.... My friend had a turkey sandwich and water that set him back 11.00-- This location is clean, and wel maintained.

1  Thank aleo101
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Thinking about where to stop for a quick healthy dinner, we decided to stop at Panera Bread in Toms River. Overall quality of food and service exceeded expectations.

We decided on the “you pick two” choices and ordered the following:

• Romaine & Kale Caesar Salad with Chicken – delicious and very fresh
• Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich – very fresh and wonderful taste
• Chinese Citrus Cashew Salad with Chicken – refreshing and tangy; very good
• Bistro French Onion Soup – met expectations

Panera Bread is a good choice for any meal!

1  Thank Marc S
Reviewed February 13, 2017

The food is good very clean and healthy. Place is a bit small prices are not cheap. They bring your food to your table after ordering you just have to get your own drinks.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

I come to this Panera bread usually monthly with my father and my husband. The food is consistently great and I'm particularly happy that the food is GMO-free. It's a great value!