“Wonderful find ”

Roberts Scratch Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Roberts Scratch Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Awesome new restaurant with great food and wonderful ambiance. A special treat for me because I have Celiac disease and our waiter was extremely helpful in choosing something I could eat. It was WONDERFUL!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

My friend is gluten free, and the owner has 2 daughters that are as well, so the menu almost caters to them. But believe me, there is plenty to eat for those of us that don't have concerns. He can just make any meal gluten free if you wish. And it's all fresh, and seasonal. We loved that the waiter showed us picture of the nightly specials on his iPad while he described them!

1  Thank KaseyCPA
Reviewed June 4, 2017

I am from out of town and made a reservation to bring my family to this restaurant for lunch after attending a morning funeral in Totowa. I needed gluten free options and this restaurant satisfied my need. The food was absolutely delicious and they worked hard to accommodate my gluten free needs. My family had a wonderful lunch. Everything was very fresh and tasty. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are gluten free. They also definitely have a regular menu as the rest of my family is not gluten free and everyone enjoyed their meals as well. We are still raving about our good lunch. The service was excellent also. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Everything is made from scratch, nothing frozen. They will customize special orders for you. Everything here is delicious. Neat touch - waiter shows you photos of each entree on an iPad - very appetizing

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Excellent service is the best feature. The food was nice, it was fresh, but it wasn't $150 for 2 people good. Nothing was incredible but everything was good or very good.

1  Thank Larry G