“Delicious food and friendly service!”

Roberts Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here to celebrate our anniversary. It is a small, cozy place with a small menu because everything is made super fresh, and the menu changes constantly to account for that. I believe it was the owner who took our order and even helped me with seafood questions/recommendations since I'm "new" to eating fish. We both enjoyed our dinner and dessert. Everyone was so friendly and inviting. And it's a BYO! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome new restaurant with great food and wonderful ambiance. A special treat for me because I have Celiac disease and our waiter was extremely helpful in choosing something I could eat. It was WONDERFUL!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My friend is gluten free, and the owner has 2 daughters that are as well, so the menu almost caters to them. But believe me, there is plenty to eat for those of us that don't have concerns. He can just make any meal gluten free if you wish. And it's all fresh, and seasonal. We loved that the waiter showed us picture of the nightly specials on his iPad while he described them!

1  Thank KaseyCPA
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I am from out of town and made a reservation to bring my family to this restaurant for lunch after attending a morning funeral in Totowa. I needed gluten free options and this restaurant satisfied my need. The food was absolutely delicious and they worked hard to accommodate my gluten free needs. My family had a wonderful lunch. Everything was very fresh and tasty. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are gluten free. They also definitely have a regular menu as the rest of my family is not gluten free and everyone enjoyed their meals as well. We are still raving about our good lunch. The service was excellent also. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Everything is made from scratch, nothing frozen. They will customize special orders for you. Everything here is delicious. Neat touch - waiter shows you photos of each entree on an iPad - very appetizing