“Great views!”

Panini Bay Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Panini Bay Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Tuckerton
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Street
Description: We Are Currently Closed for the Season ~ We Thank You All for Joining Us This Year, See You in the Spring!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Nice restaurant located overlooking the bay.Great views of the water and in particular, sunsets. Food and service were good.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

The view is worth the price of dinner as the restaurants elevated dining room overlooks tuckerton bay with spectacular waterfront scenery . The artichoke appetizer was beautifully prepared and very tasty . The ceaser salad was nicely dressed . I had the eggplant park for my entree and was very pleased that I could have the eggplant grilled . The pasta sauce was nicely seasoned and not overly watery which I dislike .the service was good and our server was knowledgeable about the menu and attentive . The desserts looked very appealing and there was a nice selection but I was too full to attempt one . I would definitely return to this little gem again. My only issue is with the handicapped elevator. You need to b a gymnast to access the call button and get to the door in time to open it or you need to have a companion to assist you with this two man operation.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This had been a nice place to have an occasional dinner with friends. Last night we ordered the Yellowfin Tuna dinner. Always a favorite of ours. We were both disappointed and left most of it on the plate. Why? The broccoli was plain and so hard it was completely inedible. The tuna was the lowest quality we’ve ever seen, hard and tasteless.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The restaurant has been nicely redone, but the food was average. We had the calamari, which could have used a little more time to get really crisp. My husband had the ravioli special & enjoyed it. My salmon was delicious but not cooked thru.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

The view of the bay and the desserts were excellent, unfortunately those were the highlights. Having read previous reviews, not sure what everyone is raving about. The appetizers we had included two meatballs and a sausage, fried artichokes, and an arugula and goat cheese salad. Fairly standard flavor. Dinner meals were tough. We had the halibut special that was basically boiled in water, the tuna dish from the regular menu caused my mom to be sick. The scallops were tasteless, the bean rague was simply white beans on a plate. The veal in a lemon garlic white wine sauce was bland. The pasta side was clumped together and over cooked.
Once dinner was complete, the dessert tray was offered, but strangely no coffee, cappuccino or espresso were offered. As I stated before the desserts were great, but they are baked offsite and brought in.
No mention of the anniversary, and quite a bill to boot.