“Our First Time”

Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Tuckerton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2018

This was our first time at the Tuckerton Beach Grille, even though we live nearby. We went at dinnertime, and decided to have burgers. First, we ordered drinks. I usually order wine, but this place had only one brand by the glass. So I tried a cocktail with cucumber vodka, grapefruit juice, muddled basil, and club soda. It was very good, even though it had something sweet in it. My meal was an Angus burger with cheddar and sauteed mushrooms. It was huge, so much so that I had to use a fork and knife. It was also delicious! The fries were good, too. My companion got the "Eggcelent" burger, with cheese, bacon and a fried egg. Yes, excellent, I was told. Our waitress was very nice, warm, and efficient. We ate in the dining room, but there was live music on the bar side. The one thing I really dislike about this place is the low ceiling; it seems overly oppressive. And, as others mentioned, there's no decor. No decor is forgivable, but the low ceiling makes me feel as if I'm in a submarine.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Tom & Christian were playing at TBG a fantastic eclectic duo. The food was great our server was fantastic when I remember her name I'll write it in Because everyone should know great service....

Reviewed December 8, 2017

What more do you need from a local sports bar great food specials everyday
The bar is frendly clean and huge TV s everywhere
I had the pleasure of eating in the main dinning area. With piano and fireplace
Great service
And if your not happy just ask for the owner he is usually there if not a manager.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Decor is nothing to speak of, service was on the slow side and our waitress did not have much personality to speak of.

However, the food made up for it. Rib Eye was perfectly charred and very tasty. Broiled lobster tail was just enough and the shrimp with crabmeat stuffing was enjoyed.

Would definitely return, but not if I were in a rush

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Tuckerton Beach Grille has a nice selection of seafood and daily specials that are very reasonably priced. We prefer the bar side booths and tables (rather than dining room) that have been recently expanded & renovated. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but it's very cozy inside. We eat here often & we've always had a great meal and receive excellent service.