“Vegan food but not the best”
Review of Positivitea

Positivitea
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Verona
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We ate here for lunch, the food was ok. I guess I am comparing it to some NYC vegan places that will blow your mind. I remember they were out of one item that we wanted to order. Service is good, but food could be a little more tasty.

There are newer reviews for Positivitea

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I met a friend at Positivitea and we had such a wonderful time. They offer an extensive menu of vegan and vegetarian options for adults and kids- meals, smoothies, juices, teas, and even ice cream. The staff was friendly and helpful. I ordered the MexiCali and it was absolutely delicious. My friend ordered the Bean Jr. and enjoyed hers as well. Generous portions and timely service. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I am not vegan but still love this place - iced tea is a must try! Service is great and quality of food is top notch.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I thought it was a place to get a cup of tea, but there's a full menu with bean burgers and smoothies as well as many teas; I had sweet nectar. We enjoyed this break in our afternoon. Positivitea promised free parking but we had already paid our quarter for an hour in the municipal parking lot behind the shops. No regrets, though.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We ordered our food to go and it was ready for pick up in 20 minutes as they promised. I enjoyed Da Schnitzel veggie burger with a side of kale slaw. It was a big burger and very filling. My husband, who is not a vegan, enjoyed the Burning Man chickpea wrap and said that he would order again. The chips that he ordered on the side came with a yummy dip. I will definitely return to try some other items on the menu, particularly the waffles and nice creams.

Been to Positivitea? Share your experiences!