“Diner”

Ranked #23 of 150 Restaurants in Vineland
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 25, 2018

My wife and I eat at this diner in Vineland NJ on many occasions the food and cleanness of the place is outstanding. The staff is always ready and will to please. I had their meatballs and spaghetti, hamburgers, pigs in a blanket, pot pies, but on this visit we had the home made chili it was the best at any restaurant or diner we have been to. If you are looking for a great food and experience this is the place.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

My, wife and I had dinner there She had chicken pot pie which had no resemblance to pot pie actually looked closer to a bowl of soup.meal stated all you can eat which should have stated "if you dare".a few spoons was more then enough for her to decide she had enough.My dinner should have been and easy meal to get right but no turkey gravy was terrible and add to the disaster I agreed unknowingly to have the same slop on my mashed potatoes, my wife asked for another side of mashed for me which I added without any type gravy please which the waitress brought out. So my meal mainly consisted of plain mashed and a side of corn and a few pieces of turkey that I could salvage from the flood of what the waitress referred to as turkey gravy on my plate.There was also a so called stuffing that was buried under the drenched turkey which didn't look much like stuffing so I didn't even try that portion of the meal.WE had been there twice before recently, first ordered there cheese burger which proved to be very good Next time I choose the meatloaf dinner which wasn't very good but my wife enjoyed what she had. This time ended any further attempts of having another meal there.Funny the man who seated us asked when we were leaving did you enjoy your food? My wife spoke up and said she didn't like any of what she had, all the man offered up was I'm sorry he made no attempt at offering a discount for that or a future visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

My chicken salad sandwich was very dry and didn't taste at all like chicken which is actually hard to do. The cream of crab soup was really gummy, lumpy, and salty cream of crab shell soup. Wasted my money. Originally I asked if the cold corned beef comes with cole slaw and was told no, so I ordered that awful chicken salad sandwich and she gives me a side of cole slaw. Makes no sense at all.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Stopped in during lunch hour with a co-worker since we were in the area. It's rare that you go wrong with a diner in New Jersey. The place was moderately busy.

I had the Roast Beef, Turkey, Cheese, Club on Rye bread which came with French fries. There was plenty of meat on the club and the bread was fresh. The fries were a bit on the greasy side and it appeared they hadn't changed the oil in a while. The portion was generous.

The service was very good and the prices were reasonable. The menu is very extensive and have options for all culinary likings. It's your typical standard diner in New Jersey and there is nothing wrong with it. It's missing that certain something that brings it to the next level

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I was a weekend father. This is where me and my daughter would go every Sunday morning. Never had a bad breakfast. It is a diner………………………it is not gourmet. But I am a diner kind of guy. You will not go wrong going here for breakfast. Have not had a lunch or dinner here.

Been to Golden Palace Diner? Share your experiences!