“This five star review is Only for Cannoli”

Giovanni's Italian American
Ranked #11 of 150 Restaurants in Vineland
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I live in a small town that was well known for it's excellent deli and bakery establishments. I had long given up hope of finding a locally made Italian delicacy known as the cannoli. An unexpected comment from a young co-worker sent me on a mission to try this long-time local Italian deli - which is only a mile or so from my home. People were standing in line for Italian subs (which smelled insanely good) when I went on Super Bowl Sunday afternoon. While waiting my turn I got a good look at their offerings in the deli counter. It all looked fresh and appetizing. But I digress. I ordered two cannoli and the young man retreated to the back quickly returning with "freshly filled to order" pastries each packed in it's own little box. They were excellent. They were filled end to end. They were delicious. I've been back three times since. I just remembered I have one in the fridge.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

If you are interested in a real Italian sub, or if you prefer hoagie or hero sandwich, go to Giovanni's Italian-American deli. You don't have to tell the order taker what to put on the sub. They know. The bread is fresh and the meats and cheeses are well selected. We ate here recently and enjoyed the submarine sandwich so much, our regret was that we wanted more, not that the sandwich was short on anything. It wasn't. Well satisfied and highly recommended.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

We regularly order their hoagies for pickup, and always enjoy them. The meat is generous and everything is very fresh, without fail, every time. A delightful array of Italian delicacies is available, and a broad range of sandwiches and deli items.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great Italian deli, sandwiches are loaded with great meats, cheeses. There roast beef and grave is the best. The workers are always friendly and helpful. Love the potato and Mac salads. Can day enough about the is place.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Giovanni's is an Italian American Deli and store. They have great take out food from pasta to sub, and cannolies. There prices are great. They also sell other food items in their store.

Been to Giovanni's Italian American? Share your experiences!