“Great Service with excellent food.”

Black Olive Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Located in the East side of Vineland, I normally go to the Black Olive every month with family. I will say that I've never encountered a problem with the food or service. Their food is always fresh and the portions are mucho!!!!! If your a salad lover this is the place to be!!!!! A great variety of salads and you'll the portion!!! My favorite is the Lasagna and stuffed flounder.....

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

In the area visiting family and they suggested we meet here for dinner. I thought "really a pizzeria?" Was I surprised, extensive menu, two of us had veal parm,and it was terrific!
Real veal (not patties), great sauce, very good. Others had meatloaf, chicken and dumplings, cheese ravioli and stuffed chicken breast. It was all very good. Crab bisque was also very good, full of crab. Service was very good, prompt, polite we had everything we needed to have a great family dinner. We all said we'd definitely go back.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean. Good italian menu and large serving sizes. Good food and service. A little out of the way.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank DLScurlock
Reviewed October 7, 2016

With the exception of the guy who took the reservation, everything about this restaurant is great!
Great portions, more American Italian fusion type of food.
Excellent service - special thanks to Kali :) an amazing person who makes the whole dining experience enjoyable.
Will definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

The food was good. I had the Chicken Parmigiana. The food is a nice size portion and reasonably priced. Every time we stop in there seems to be someone we know also eating there. It's a restaurant the locals know about and come back to regularly.

Date of visit: August 2016