All reviews would stay here again sitting area living room exercise room room was clean bagels new jersey very nice hotel soccer tournament eggs internet microwave closet hallway shore
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Hotel staff was friendly and rooms were clean. Stayed one night. Front desk was great, breakfast was great as well. Smaller hotel but perfect for our needs. Would definitely stay here again. Would recommend this hotel without a doubt.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sanjuVentnorCity, Manager at Quality inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Asst.General Manager

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Got in a little late not problem room ready. It was clean spacious and ready to occupy,
Hotel was quite and relaxing had a exercise room and a terrific breakfast assortment
would recommend to everyone

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
sanjuVentnorCity, Manager at Quality inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Sanjay Gandhi
Asst.General Manager

Reviewed June 12, 2017

We had a great experience at this hotel last weekend. The owners were extremely welcoming and attentive to our every need. We had a group staying after a long day on soccer fields and they made sure that we were well taken care of - even cold bottles of water for our arrival! Thank you!

Stayed: June 2017
sanjuVentnorCity, General Manager at Quality inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We chose this hotel because it was listed as pet friendly on the website, and the price was right.
The area the hotel is in is okay, but not the greatest of areas. It is easy to get to however off the interstate. Parking is limited.
Check in took some time, as I have to use my former married last name on reservations due to my rewards card, yet my new married name is on my credit card. I've never had an issue at other Choice properties. The desk clerk said he could not get my card to go through that way, and had to add my "new" name as a second guest in the room. Check in took what felt like 10 minutes, after we had already been on the road 6 hours. Upon finishing, the desk clerk informed me that while he would allow me to bring my cat through the lobby that evening, as our room was on the second floor and we'd be using the elevator, in the morning the cat would have to go out down the back stairs and out the back door. Animals were not allowed in the lobby. How can you be pet friendly if I can't even use the main entrance?
Our room was fine, the common area of the room was clean. The bathroom however there were hairs in all the corners of the floor. By this point we are unpacked and settled, and only staying one night. The shower curtain bar was sagging and had soap residue on it.
Shower itself was nice, good water temp and good water pressure. Internet was suitable and tv selection was good. Sleep was good.
Due to the inconvenience of having to use a back entrance for our pet, I would not chose to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a pet and must stay here, go with a 1st floor room at the end of the hall near the back entrance/exit.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2016

I travel to this area every year for the Thanksgiving holiday. As such I've stayed at several nearby hotels, but this was my first and probably last stay here. I chose this hotel for the price and the advertisement of being "pet friendly". Unfortunately I was told all the pet friendly rooms were "booked for the holiday". Against my better judgment I decided to reserve a room anyway and leave my dog at home, much to my son's disappointment. After an early morning 3 hour drive to beat holiday traffic, I was eager to check in and relax before venturing back out for the remainder of the day. I arrived at the hotel 2 hours before the stated check in time. It was obvious from the parking lot the hotel was not full. The front desk manager was extremely rude and unaccommodating in not allowing us the courtesy of checking in early. This has NEVER been a problem with other hotels on Landis Avenue. After killing time by riding around in my car another 2 hours I was finally able to check in. No warm greeting, no apology, no smile, and zero hospitality. When I asked about the possibility of using a pet friendly room in the future, I was told the "clearly identifiable" pet friendly rooms were all taken and unavailable. After touring the premises, to my surprise I wasn't able to find any trace whatsoever of pet friendly rooms and absolutely no evidence that any pet was currently visiting the hotel. In 3 days I never saw or heard anyone's pet anywhere on the property. I truly believe I was lied to. The rudeness of the hotel manager continued during the breakfast hour. The breakfast was confined to a very small section of the lobby with limited choices that were never replenished when they ran out. The less than cordial manager was also seen openly chastising a guest who wanted to take her breakfast back to her room (there was a sign in the sitting area stating this was not allowed). During breakfast the manager could be heard speaking on the telephone very rudely to a guest who was trying to make a reservation. When she finished the call, she continued to berate the caller to another guest who was waiting in the lobby. I've enjoyed very pleasant prior stays at the Ramada, the Wingate, and the Hampton Inn all less than 5 minutes from the Quality Inn. I think I'll return to one of those next year. Not feeling too good about the Quality Inn.
Beware.