“Always great fat hoagies”
Review of Primo Hoagies

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Primo Hoagies
Ranked #24 of 112 Restaurants in Voorhees
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 29, 2017

This place always taste super fresh and i just tried the turkey diablo and it was great! The meat is always sliced fresh and theynhave the best bread. I only wish they did cheesesteaks.

Reviewed December 5, 2016

If you're looking for a good sandwich, can't really go wrong at Primos.
Picked up some lunch for the fam and the crew working on our house -- wins across the board.
I'd just suggest to call your order ahead so you aren't waiting too long. They move as fast as they can, but you can't really beat having everything ready when you get there, right?!

There might be a table or two in there, so I'd suggest picking it up, and if you can control yourself from eating it in the car, dine at home.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

My Primo closed so I don t get there often but, when I do I am in heaven. So much meat on the hoagies. Huge selection. Too many choices and difficult to make a choice. Now that I am writing this review I want one. Gonna be in area tomorrow so guess who is getting a primo. I like Wawa too but , they are not a match for Primo. The rolls are to die for. So many hoagies such little time!

Recommend highly.

When I say best hoagies I mean every Primo.

Reviewed March 29, 2016

The service was fast the employees were very friendly and after all that now it's time to get down to eating the hoagie was fabulous cat wait to go back to try something different

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

This place has very good turkey hoagies. The bread is trash and has a great. Chew to it. The turkey was sliced fresh as all of their meats are for their sandwiches. No pre sliced meat for this place. Just good simple hoagies

Been to Primo Hoagies? Share your experiences!