All reviews continental breakfast dish tv small pool clean rooms coffee machine highly recommend this hotel family vacation snow storm short stay would definitely stay here again new jersey supermarket
Reviewed April 30, 2018

While the room is clean and offers the essentials, be prepared for paper-thin walls. We had a group in the next room come in at midnight and begin partying. At least five were squeezed into one room. We could hear every word that this group was saying--right through the paper-thin wall. We contacted the front desk at 1am. At first, the desk manager said he would contact the party group. He didn't. Then, I personally asked the group to quiet down around 1:30 am. They didn't. I contacted the front desk again. The desk manager finally knocked on the door of the party group (not sure if he spoke them). After he left, the group became louder. At 2am, I asked to be moved and was refused. Then, I suggested he call the police on the party group. In response, the manager encouraged me to call the police (he did not want to). Finally, at 3am, my family and I packed our things and left. I asked for a refund and was refused. I asked the manager to call the day-manager to discuss a refund. To no surprise, he told me he would not contact anyone.

The result of this story: Those making the loudest noise were allowed to stay. Those who were trying to sleep and respect the hotel's 'quite policy' were forced out of the hotel at 3am. Management wanted nothing to do with evicting a party group that was disturbing everyone else. If you are staying at this hotel, be extremely careful about your neighbors. You will hear every word your neighbors say. Paper-thin walls and indifferent management.

Room Tip: Watch for Noisy Neighbors
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ke17706
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I found the Sea Girt lodge by chance, when looking online for a hotel to stay in for a night away. And I am so happy I did! Great price. The room was very clean and cozy. The bed was soft, the bathroom was nice. Dish tv so plenty to watch & keep me entertained. Right near lots of shopping and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Is located on route 35, a major highway, so traffic could be heard occasionally but that comes with the territory. I left the tv on for background noise & slept great. They do have a continental breakfast, which sounded great but I didn’t partake. Overall highly recommend this hotel. I will stay here again if I am in the area!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Very familiar with the area, had not stayed here in the past. Glad we tried it out! Clean room. Quiet and comfortable. Would recommend to our friends. Will stay here when back in the area. Close to a Great Bakery

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017

The Sea Girt Lodge was right next to a small outlet of stores (GAP, Loft, etc.). Not too far from Spring Lake and the beach. The rooms were a little small, but just right for a short stay. The rooms were clean and had a refigerator. ACME Supermarket and Whole Foods where down the road. They have a small pool. Ice machine room has a microwave and vending machine. We didn't have the breakfast, althouth the coffee machine needs to be upgraded. But you have Starbucks and Dunkin Dounuts in walking distance. Perfect stay for girl's weekend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pooh16
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Reasonably priced hotel near my destination. The room was adequate for our needs. A snow storm hit during our stay and we had to do our own shoveling, as there were no hotel personnel available to do so. All in all, a decent stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple