Sea Girt Lodge(Wall Township)
US$144
US$122
Hotels.com
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$150
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Twin Oaks Motel(Manasquan)(Great Value!)
US$99
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$70
US$65
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$154
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolsmall couchthe jersey shorebistro staffgs parkwaycomfortable king bedgreat hotel for businesscoffee stationpull out sofa bedasbury parkwould stay here againentire roomhot tubhear everythingnice roomworkout roomnice stay
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Just spent a night here and it’s everything I’ve become used to at a MCY. Helpful and friendly staff, comfortable, clean rooms and close to my work. It doesn’t get any better.

Nothing really special stands out as extraordinary, but you wont be disappointed if you decide to stay here.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank bim55
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my boyfriend in a normal king size room. The rooms are spacious enough for 2 big cases (travelled from UK). Sofa and TV which was nice however didn’t use. Air con unit was good however noisy. Big bed - and had a duvet, a nice treat compared to sheets alone. Bathroom was clean and big mirror. Bath is very low, like a high rise shower basin. Plenty of plug sockets (not in awkward spaces around bed) however no plugs next to big full length mirror so hard to get ready for a wedding. Otherwise, good for the discounted price we paid.

Hotel itself has a very small indoor pool - did not use. Also a Starbucks/bar - very expensiver and closed very early.

We arrived at the hotel too early for check in but managed to get room pushed to 1pm.

My boyfriend viewed the wedding suite as part of the grooms party and was disappointed - it was dark and small considering this is the biggest room in the hotel.

Hotel requires driving to get anywhere else but useful if stopping for a wedding or something. Would not stay here for a holiday trip to NJ.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2018

We were here for one night for a business dinner nearby. We had a nice room on the second floor. It was spacious, with a small couch. Everything was clean. The bed was comfortable. We tried to take the chill off the room, but the heater only blew out cold air. We were given only 1 paper cup for coffee. There are no USB plugs anywhere in the room. Being a business area hotel, they really need to switch out some of the plugs. Bring an adapter. The place has thin walls. We could hear the person above us walking. We could also hear conversations in the corridor and doors slamming. Staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2018

My family, my husband, teen son and myself, stayed here for a weekend getaway while visiting Six Flags. The location is perfect as it's 30 minutes from the park and about 15 minutes from a variety of food options.

We arrived very late, after 10 pm, but had checked in using the app. Shawna was at the front desk and greeted us promptly. Check-in was one of the smoothest I've ever had. She confirmed that we were staying using our points, had our key cards ready and explained how to find the elevators. We were up to our room in about 15 minutes.

The room was a king bed with pull out sofa. It was small but well laid out and nicely appointed for what it was. The bed faces the windows with a nightstand on either side. The headboard makes up part of the wall for the fridge/coffee station. Instead of a closet, there is a small wardrobe, which easily fit our jackets. We didn't have any fancy clothes to hang up. Next to the wardrobe is a small 3 drawer dresser which doubles as one leg of the desk. The couch is across from the desk and perpendicular to the bed. The couch was a pullout but my son decided to just sleep on it as a couch. It should be noted that the sofa has high sides and is only about 4 feet in width. There is also an ottoman in front of the sofa.

One particularly great feature is that there are outlets everywhere. Every lap has a plug or two so we could all plug in at the same time no matter where we were in the room. One thing that was particularly frustrating is that the dresser drawers didn't all work. Either the middle or bottom drawer was off track so when the middle drawer was pulled out the bottom drawer would come with it, and the bottom drawer could not be pulled out on its own at all.

The bathroom had plenty of counter space and the tub housed a bench seat at one end. This came in handy as my husband has bad knees and walks with a cane. The shower rail is also curved out so although the tub in a standard width, it feels like there is more room. My one pet peeve is that the shower curtain is a bit short so there is a gap between the wall and curtain at one end.

We had signed up for the green program where the cleaning staff does not visit every day. I thought they wouldn't come at all as they were only supposed to clean after the third day but they showed up the day after we checked in. My husband and I had gone to the pool to warm up in the hot tub, leaving my 16-year-old on his own in the room. He said the cleaning staff came in, saw him and then left. Since we were checking out the next morning it wasn't a real issue. Although I'm curious as to why, if they weren't supposed to clean the room the room anyway, that they entered it and then left when they realized there was a person in the room.

Checkout was more complicated. I usually check out using the app and leave the keys in the room, however, this wasn't an option at this hotel. Checkout was quick and efficient, but it seemed odd that I couldn't use the app.

Overall this is a nice location and the hotel is very well run. We will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2018

I find my stays at Courtyard by Marriott to always be consistently positive. This hotel was no exception. The room was clean and very comfortable and the staff very friendly. I am not a fan of the coffee bar in some Courtyard hotels but otherwise another excellent stay. Marriott hotels consistently earn my business.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple