See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Tried making a reservation. Didn't even know if I was connected to reservations, as the guy just answered the phone "hello." First he asked me what city I was interested in, then the date. Then he handed the phone to someone else, which I found rather strange. When I asked the woman about AARP rates, she rudely answered "we don't offer any." She sounded like she'd rather be anywhere else but at work. She could care less if a reservation was made or not. I used to work in a call center that handled hotel reservations for conventions, so I know what's entailed in making a reservation. If the staff is rude on the phone, can only imagine what they're like in person. Will be staying elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2016

When we drove to the property I was horrified. When we checked in I think it was the daughter of the owner and I really kind of felt sorry for her because she was obviously being forced to work at this hideous place by her father. She was nice enough but then we got to our room. The room was horrifying and hideous as you can see from the attached pictures. I went back and told the girl that I wanted a discount because the room was not worth $114 a night and she gave me a $10 discount and told me that we could check out without being charged. I told her that we didn't have any where else to stay and we were tired and needed to rest so I took the meager $10 discount.

I tried to explain to the girl and later her mother when we checked out that some of these problems could be easily fixed. For example, the bathroom curtain that looked like it came from a dumpster and the toilet paper holder that was broken. I don't think the mother spoke English very well. I think they were Indian...not that that really matters except how can anyone communicate with someone who doesn't speak English?

The pool was empty and there was no breakfast.

I can't believe this is a Choice Hotel property!

Room tip: Definitely NOT room 2
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DPenn_11
Reviewed March 13, 2016

Pulling into this place I felt worried that it would be terrible and dirty but I was pleasantly surprised by the rooms. It was quiet when we visited (March) so we weren't bothered much. There is only wifi here, no breakfast or laundry like it says on priceline and hotwire. However, your best bet is the Red Roof Inn @ Tinton Falls for a budget stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2015

If I had my choice, I wouldn't have stayed here but the room was donated. Didn't have a good stay. The motel was quite run down. I'm lucky that I didn't have any problem with insects. No wifi. Avoid this motel.

Room tip: Don't stop here.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rev Johannes M
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Personally I don't like to sleep alone so having those furry little ten legged monsters crawling all over me all night long was comforting. I also enjoyed the lamp that didn't work and the blurry TV it was a nice change from my HD lifestyle. The blood stained carpets were also a nice touch because red is my favorite color. I also enjoy mold and dirty sheets so this place really fit the bill. I could go on and on about the great amenities but I don't want to spoil for everyone. Please book here asap to get the full experience and I promise you won't regret it.

Date of stay: September 2015