See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2017

My wife & I stayed just one night prior to going to the Belmar Seafood Festival. Our room was just ok, nothing great. The room we stayed in had a very musty smell. The room in general was very old worn down & needed major updating from the carpeting, the bathroom door and a more secure repair around the air conditioner unit. I must admit, the outdoor parking lot was very clean & updated. I believe just a little updating inside could make this a real nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RRanella
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Peaceful & Quiet Environment , Staff was always very Friendly ,Helpful & Courteous , Rooms were cleaned Daily . Convenience to the Beach & Highways.WIFI & Breakfast was a Plus for Business on the go. Fair Pricing.
Definitely Highly Recommend ................

Room Tip: Rear Quiet Section
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank koukla1219
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Booked the Atlantic Inn & Suites for one night. It is a basic no frills motel. The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The A/C worked very well. They also have some picnic tables set up in a grassy area and a decent pool. If you are looking for a very reasonable priced place to crash for a night or two, and you are ok with just the bare basic accommodations then this place would be a good choice. If you are looking for more , your are better off spending triple the price and staying in one of Spring Lake's luxury hotels .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Poconop
Reviewed October 3, 2016

We were only in town for one night due to a large concert. The Atlantic Inn was close enough and not overly expensive. The room was clean but a little musty. We aired it out and it was fine when we got back. The bed was okay... not extremely comfortable, but not horrible. The easy chair in the room was comfortable and the dual outlets on the lamp base (on the nightable) was excellent. The room had a mini fridge (excellent) and a microwave (didn't even use it). The breakfast in the lobby area was okay. Something hot would have been nice (even just oatmeal) but there was cold cereal (all sugared varieties, though), fruit, yogurt, and bread and bagels with butter and cream cheese. We were in a hurry to get home so we didn't even shower so I can't rate that. The woman in the office was very friendly as well. Overall I was happy with the place. I don't know if I would want to stay for a long visit, but for one night it was great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Clean room hot water friendly service. Looks like they may be updating a little bit still needs more updating. Pool area looked nice. Small fridge and microwave in room is convenient. Close to asbury park. There are places to eat close by. If needed would stay again.

Stayed: September 2016