“Pleasant Surprise”

Lukas Seafood-Steak-Bar
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Very good Italian Restaurant. The food is excellent and the wait staff is very helpful. They have a full bar which is always a plus for me but the food makes it.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

From the lobster bisque to the bouillabaisse to the dessert, everything was perfect. The room is beautiful and comfortable; the staff is charming and knowledgeable. We spent a perfect anniversary evening. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

For starters, I loved the menu selection. I found several servings eclectic, especially the seafood choices which is my preference when I go out. I had an Octopus appetizer that was wonderful and my wife ordered the calamari which had some nice thai like spices to it. For the meal, I picked a scallops and shrimp dish over risotto that had some interesting flavoring that I enjoyed. There are several other seafood dishes I want to try on my return.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Found the restaurant in an online search. Went there on a Friday night for dinner. Very nice setting. Staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. Preparation and presentation were extremely good. Calamari with Thai sauce was really good. The only negative was they seemed pretty aggressive in taking the order, we hardly sat down and they were asking to take the order and came back every two to three minutes - - not understandable as the restaurant was not crowded. But would certainly go back for the food.

Thank Raymond F. W
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Lukases for the fifth time on Saturday night.

We started out with Bourbon Manhattens which were made with Woodford and served, at our request, on the rocks.. They were accompanied by a warm bread basket, some parm
cheese crumbles, and a Nicoise olive tapenade. We then shared a warm octopus Appetizer. It was very good. Octopus was done perfectly.

For our entries, my wife and I both ordered from the regular menu. This was a first for the both of us. We have been very pleased with their specials on past visits.

My wife ordered a halibut in a macadamia nut crust with a burre blanc sauce served with Lukases excellent mashed potatoes. Like Mikey, she ate the whole thing.

I ordered the linguine with devil's sauce and lots of seafood/shellfish. The sauce was spicey but not overpowering for me (I like spicey food alot). Calamari, clams, mussels, crab, etc. Linguini was done to typical perfection. This was an excellent meal.

No room for desert tonight.

Service: This is a very strong point for Lucases. Everyone from the hostess to the waiters and their assistants to the manager are involved directly with every guest in a manner that is unobtrusive. They are also excellent at covering for each other and do not appear to have an issue doing it.

The atmosphere is relaxed white table cloth. I usually make a reaervation to be on the safe side.

We shall return.