“Very Good NYC Quality at NJ Pricing.”

Lukas Seafood & Grille
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We were Greeted by Matty,(MGR).
He made sure we enjoyed an evening of fine dining in upscale comfort.
He recommended their signature appetizers, salad, main course and wine selections.
All was in harmony and delicious, (one of my highest ratings)
Osso Bucco (9.5) Endive salad (9.) , Calamari and Mussels(8.5)
We will come back soon to try the Pasta Fagoli and the Dover Sole
Last week we had dinner in NYC and spent hundreds more for a lesser quality evening.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very good Italian Restaurant. The food is excellent and the wait staff is very helpful. They have a full bar which is always a plus for me but the food makes it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

From the lobster bisque to the bouillabaisse to the dessert, everything was perfect. The room is beautiful and comfortable; the staff is charming and knowledgeable. We spent a perfect anniversary evening. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

For starters, I loved the menu selection. I found several servings eclectic, especially the seafood choices which is my preference when I go out. I had an Octopus appetizer that was wonderful and my wife ordered the calamari which had some nice thai like spices to it. For the meal, I picked a scallops and shrimp dish over risotto that had some interesting flavoring that I enjoyed. There are several other seafood dishes I want to try on my return.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Found the restaurant in an online search. Went there on a Friday night for dinner. Very nice setting. Staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. Preparation and presentation were extremely good. Calamari with Thai sauce was really good. The only negative was they seemed pretty aggressive in taking the order, we hardly sat down and they were asking to take the order and came back every two to three minutes - - not understandable as the restaurant was not crowded. But would certainly go back for the food.

Thank Raymond F. W