“Such a lovely surprise!”
Review of Bruno's Bistro

Bruno's Bistro
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We drove right past it because it's on a strip mall. That threw me off but they have great reviews therefore I was willing to give it chance. When we finally arrived we were greeted very kindly by the host and it was wonderful from that moment on...it's a BYOB which I always love! Everything from the appetizer to the desert was amazing! What a gem of a place and the service was superb! The decor can use an update but other than that we will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

No atmosphere. Inexpensive. BYOB Gathering place for locals with just so-so food. Welcoming staff. Veal super thin!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Went here for a business lunch, at a colleague's suggestion. Varied menu, with many good choices. I got it down to cajun shrimp or crab cakes, and the water said they were both good, so I opted for crab cakes.

In the meantime, they served a decent house salad and good Italian bread with butter.

The crab cakes, well, I'd give them a 4. Tasty enough, but the breadcrumb to crab ration was not to my liking, Way too many breadcrumbs.

My friends had gnocchi and salad, and enjoyed them. I think once I know the menu better, I will give the place a higher rating.

It's in a strip mall, and nothing exciting abut the decor. Monday at noon was very quiet.

So wait for my next review.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Just wrapped up a celebratory family supper here, my first time in the restaurant. My food was easily the best meal I've had in months.
We were early but the restaurant was filling up quickly. Clearly this is a popular place and for good reason.
The service was great, they have a passion for what they do and it shows on the plate.
I had a special, grouper on roasted root vegetables and beet sauce. Sounds a little strange but the fish was cooked perfectly and served hot and the beet sauce was a nice balance. Great for a late afternoon supper.
I'm not from NJ but have tried a few of the local Italian restaurants over the years, Bruno's is the best!

Reviewed April 29, 2016

Great atmosphere, clean, everyone very helpful. My veal parm was outstanding. I rate this place 5 STARS.

Been to Bruno's Bistro? Share your experiences!