“Best Tiramisu int he world!”
Review of Bruno's Bistro

Bruno's Bistro
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We have been going to Bruno's for years - consistently delicious! Great service, the brothers, Bruno and Bass are friendly and very nice. The food is delicious, my son loves the gnocchi! I have been comparing tiramisu around the world, and have yet, to find a better one!

1  Thank Kasia Z

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Bruno's is just an average Italian restaurant in an area packed with exceptional Italian restaurants. It is located in the pheasant Run Plaza shopping center. There is plenty of parking in the lot. The dining room is comfortable with tables and large booths. A company Holiday party was in progress and didn't really disturb other diners.

Bruno's is BYOB and we did. They opened our wine and poured it into an average glass. They served us some very average bruschetta on toast along with some average bread and water. I had the veal scallopini Milanese which was pounded so thin that all I could taste was the breading and the bland salad which smothered it. I don't recall what my wife had. It was so average I can't remember.

I can't recommend Bruno's Bistro unless you are looking for average Italian. I prefer exceptional.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We drove right past it because it's on a strip mall. That threw me off but they have great reviews therefore I was willing to give it chance. When we finally arrived we were greeted very kindly by the host and it was wonderful from that moment on...it's a BYOB which I always love! Everything from the appetizer to the desert was amazing! What a gem of a place and the service was superb! The decor can use an update but other than that we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

No atmosphere. Inexpensive. BYOB Gathering place for locals with just so-so food. Welcoming staff. Veal super thin!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Went here for a business lunch, at a colleague's suggestion. Varied menu, with many good choices. I got it down to cajun shrimp or crab cakes, and the water said they were both good, so I opted for crab cakes.

In the meantime, they served a decent house salad and good Italian bread with butter.

The crab cakes, well, I'd give them a 4. Tasty enough, but the breadcrumb to crab ration was not to my liking, Way too many breadcrumbs.

My friends had gnocchi and salad, and enjoyed them. I think once I know the menu better, I will give the place a higher rating.

It's in a strip mall, and nothing exciting abut the decor. Monday at noon was very quiet.

So wait for my next review.

Been to Bruno's Bistro? Share your experiences!