“Good for the first time.”
Review of Bruno's Bistro

Bruno's Bistro
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

My wife was not fond of her dinner, but I thought everything was pretty good otherwise. Nice touch that the owner is very involved.

1  Thank Backdoc1

Reviewed April 6, 2017

My granddaughter & I drove from Lebanon, Pa to go to a Horse show in Ringoes, New Jersey
Saturday morning. We have been to Bruno's Bistro once before.
The Service was excellent, the food was out of this world. We both agreed the drive down to
go to the restaurant for dinner was the right one.
I can't say enough about this restaurant & its owners. Honestly you feel so at home and they
take such good care of you. You must go!!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

We have been going to Bruno's for years - consistently delicious! Great service, the brothers, Bruno and Bass are friendly and very nice. The food is delicious, my son loves the gnocchi! I have been comparing tiramisu around the world, and have yet, to find a better one!

1  Thank Kasia Z
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Bruno's is just an average Italian restaurant in an area packed with exceptional Italian restaurants. It is located in the pheasant Run Plaza shopping center. There is plenty of parking in the lot. The dining room is comfortable with tables and large booths. A company Holiday party was in progress and didn't really disturb other diners.

Bruno's is BYOB and we did. They opened our wine and poured it into an average glass. They served us some very average bruschetta on toast along with some average bread and water. I had the veal scallopini Milanese which was pounded so thin that all I could taste was the breading and the bland salad which smothered it. I don't recall what my wife had. It was so average I can't remember.

I can't recommend Bruno's Bistro unless you are looking for average Italian. I prefer exceptional.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We drove right past it because it's on a strip mall. That threw me off but they have great reviews therefore I was willing to give it chance. When we finally arrived we were greeted very kindly by the host and it was wonderful from that moment on...it's a BYOB which I always love! Everything from the appetizer to the desert was amazing! What a gem of a place and the service was superb! The decor can use an update but other than that we will definitely be back!

Been to Bruno's Bistro? Share your experiences!