“Consistently Very Good”

Ranked #40 of 57 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Pizza
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Our go to place for takeout or delivery. Pizza is good. We especially like the Caesar salad pizza. Food is OK, not as good as the pizza. Every time we call ahead for takeout the food was ready when we arrived. They deliver but delivery time varies depending upon how busy they are.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Good Italian food and pizza, small quant place best for take out but worth the trip, good meals and sandwiches ,the focaccia are the best.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

We get consistently good pizza here. The calamari is good too. Make sure the younger man takes your order though, the older gentleman has messed up our order two times. They have happily fixed it at no charge. We like the delivery option.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

If any of you have children who come home from college and search to get a job to help out and save for their next semester, you will not like this story. My son got a job delivering pizza this summer (2015) at Ciros in Warren. He delivered at least 4-5 days and/or nights. One night after my husband and I got home from work, our son told us that he had a strange delivery to a company for 30 pizza pies. Ciros "owner' told him that no matter what the firm tells you, you got a $7 tip. (What? who would say that?) My son thought this strange and upon delivery, the company told him that they put a $30 tip on the credit card for him. Needless to say, my son didn't pursue this with the owner but told us. My husband and I were fuming. How could an owner short change a well deserved tip from a hard working college kid? My son did not want to get fired, so he swore us to secrecy. I, in turn, wanted to embarrass this owner so I anonymously called the company and told them the situation. I told them that the owner gave the delivery boy $7 and that they were being ripped off since the owner was keeping $23 for himself and in turn charging them more for their pizza. They were very interested in my story and I believe they called ciros to see what happened. We told my son to ask to see the credit card receipt, but being a kid, he didn't want to stir up trouble, which was his mistake. The owner of Ciros NEVER did the right thing by apologizing to my son or giving him his just tip. My son also said that he didn't think that was the first time this happened. I am hoping that the company never calls them for pizza again. I, myself, will be passing the word to my friends to never patronize Ciros. What kind of place rips off their own employees, especially hard working college kids. You decide...

3  Thank Jill J
Reviewed 15 August 2015

My father and my son went out to Ciro's to get pizza for our 2 families to have dinner. My parents go there often and I had never tasted it before. We got Hawaiian pizza for my wife and I mostly to share, it was delicious and I don't get that type at many places. I usually like meatball but took a chance since it was not a familiar place. On this night, the 2 phone lines weren't working and when they went there, there was no power in that area but they were still able to get the pizzas made.

Been to Ciro's Pizza & Deli? Share your experiences!