“Great selections”

Wayne Hills Diner
Ranked #38 of 186 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Either dine in or take out. Wish they delivered. But worth the drive out to get delicious food, great selections.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Took my wife here for breakfast. We asked for a booth & the man took us to a booth, dropped two menus on the table & walked away, without saying a word or acknowledging we existed. The waitress acted as if taking our order was a daunting chore. Like the man, she had all the personality of a rock. I asked for rye toast and my wife asked for whole wheat. Of course she brought four pieces of whole wheat toast, so I had to have her get me my rye toast. She was not happy to have to correct the mistake. The food was good, but even the woman who I paid had no personality. I’m not sure what the problem is with these people, but we’ll never return. I don’t think I’m asking for much to expect the staff to at least be civil to their customers. Is that asking too much?

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Wayne Hills Diner does not look like much from the outside, but the inside is clean with nice booths and seating.

The menu is huge and the servers know everything on it. You can have pancakes at noon if you want or an amazing burger with friends. They also have great dinner items, I enjoy the stuffed cabbage.

They make a wonderful milk shake. Everything there is good. Parking is a breeze. You will love it,

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Best diner in town..... the food and service is always good. The staff is very friendly. I recommend to everyone

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Our party of seven enjoyed this restaurant immensely. I had the stuffed cabbage, which was enough for two. Breakfast anytime. Huge menu.

Been to Wayne Hills Diner? Share your experiences!