“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 162 Restaurants in Wayne
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience the best taste with our Italian menu, Italian grille dishes, steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, all in a warm and stylish Italian eatery atmosphere at BRIO Tuscan Grille Willowbrook Mall. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were given a gift card for BRIO several months back and finally decided to try it. We had gone on a Thursday around 7:45 PM and walked right in. The decor is nice and the seating areas are large. The menu is rather extensive and they also have specials. We had Wedge Salads, Pizza, Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Milanese and Mushroom Raviolis. All items were very good and better than you would expect from a chain restaurant. There are a few items that seem to be over priced and I would rather try those items at a more suitable place. Overall I would say it was a nice experience and would possibly return.

There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Three of my grandchildren graduated
this year, from university to grammar
school and we picked this place to ce
lebrate the occasion and we were plea
sed with the decision because this pla
ce is well decorated, ample, great ser
vice and very good food. We came out
totally satisfied.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I'm writing another review for Brio since my last one was almost a year ago. Once again, Brio was excellent. Glen was our server. He was not only efficient and helpful but also has a great, fun personality. For a change, we didn't order the spicy shrimp and eggplant appetizer. Glen suggested the dish of the day, which was sautéed mahi-mahi with a side of cauliflower with capers and pepperoncini, which Glen raved about. He was right. The meal was excellent. This place remains one of our go-back-to restaurants. Also, because I'm a Brio rewards member and my birthday was this month, I got $10 off the price, which is a very generous reward. Outstanding!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food and service...
We enjoyed sitting outside. There were no car fumes to deal with!!!
So why does this outlet not receive an outstanding rating???
My wife believes the menu is more limited than at other Brio's

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My girlfriends and I have frequented the Happy Hour over 10 times. The staff is friendly ad the food is presented very upscale and professional. My personal favorite is the pepper shrimp over eggplant!