“Pretty good”

Park Wayne Diner
Ranked #10 of 186 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Good selection of food, decent prices. There were 6 of us and everyone was happy with their choice. Only thing I did not like were the French fries. However, onion rings were excellent.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Went here for a business lunch with others. Service was good and very attentive. Food came out hot and but not as good as in the past. We all had dessert and the those were fresh and good. The beverages all had to be returned soda was flat 2 coffees were gray after adding milk and the 3rd time we all just went with water.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I picked up corned beef and cabbage dinner. It came with soup and salad. I had the Manhattan clam chowder. The whole dinner delicious. The service was quick and they are very friendly.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

This diner is very close to my house
and it is practical to come and eat
tasty food when you don't have too
much time.
The menu is extensive, prices are
affordable, service good and fast, and
location with ample parking.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

We were welcomed at the door and seated immediately. Brought coffee right away and took the order. We were in a hurry so this worked out well. The food was just the way I like it and my wife was also pleased!