“Cant go there without ordering their Broccoli Cheese Soup”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #42 of 186 Restaurants in Wayne
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Wayne is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Everything is always fresh here. I ordered soup and 1/2 sandwich. Their soups are
great and can be ordered in a bread-bowl. I had turkey, cheddar and apple slaw on
a wonderful special bread. YUMMM...My husband had the French Onion Soup in
a bread-bowl. He also enjoyed it. Their teas are terrific..Coffee Too. We got a
piece of pastry for 99cents with our order. We chose a blueberry scone. Delicious.
There are so many of these, you can try one anywhere.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Friendly, clean and comfortable.

Great for Soup and 1/2 Sandwich.

Iris at the Check out helped us with suggestions and selections.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

A nice spot to meet up with friends for a quick bite. Ambiance is cozy
Food tasty with decent portions..not overfilling.
There are other businesses for quick shopping too!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

I've been to several Panera Breads and have never been disappointed with any of them. I had dinner here earlier this week and enjoyed the pleasant environment, tasty and fresh foods and good coffee. I had a chicken salad half sandwich served with a salad and apple. The food was plenty and good. The service what I expected, good. Whenever you visit a strange place and don't know where to eat look for a Panera. They're consistently good.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Today we were on a business trip together and found out that my client was gone and would return within an hour. So with an hour to kill we decided to go to Panera and have breakfast. By the time we made it to the restaurant it was 10:30. Little did we know that at 10:30 they stop serving eggs...oh my. We were hanrgy and all wanted eggs sandwiches just like the advertisement shows. A very nice employee(cashier) saw that we were hangry an stepped into defuse the situation gracefully. Thanks for the extra danish!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!