“Sports bar with good food”

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Ranked #112 of 168 Restaurants in Wayne
Reviewed 9 July 2017

It's a sports bar, but the food is better than other sports bars. We had a good burger & fries. Parking is easy. We were hoping to see various sports on the TV's, but every single TV in the place was on the same channel/sport -- disappointing. It also seemed like for a Saturday night (~1030), they were very understaffed. It took our server quite some time to come and check on us.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It's a sportsbar with much better food than other sportsbars in the neighborhood. I had a decent burger. I also like their wings. Drinks and beers come quickly. Servers do thir best to impress. Parking is easy. Fun Tuesday Bike Night in spring & Summer.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

A grat place to have fun with friends. The staff is nice and friendly, they want you to stay there till you spend all your money on beer. :)

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Have been here a few times to watch games. Crowd varies from packed to almost empty. Service varies, but was excellent this last trip. Went to watch the World Series with Cubs winning and everyone was in a good mood.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

went there with my daughters for dinner. We did go a bit early on a Sunday, so it was not crowded. It IS a sports bar atmosphere so the requisite TVs scattered around and overhead were all there. Menu selection was okay, not great, but I guess typical of this type of casual eatery. I ordered shepherd's pie and what I got was a plate with mashed potatoes at the bottom and meat and veggies on the top. I was expecting a pie pot with the mashed potatoes on top. So that was a little disappointing. The food quality was good, not great. Full drink selection available from a full bar. Service was adequate not great. Will probably not go back, just never went there and wanted to try it out. I would have been happier at Applebee's

Been to Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery? Share your experiences!