“Not Peanuts”

Ranked #48 of 186 Restaurants in Wayne
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Our philosophy is simple; to provide great food, exceptional value and friendly service to each and every customer we serve.
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Liked the decor. Lots of wood giving the idea of a traditional steakhouse. Server was very concerned to make sure the food was prepared to our satisfaction.
Good salad bar ( included )

My only concern was that the ribeye was a little thicker than I like.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I had the ribeye with scrimp scampi. Both were good. Waitress was a little terse but tolerable. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meal, and the room was quiet enough for casual conversation. The salad bar had a lot of choices. This place is located close to an Outback Steak House. I think if I had it to do again I'd go to the Outback.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I had not been inside a Charlie Browns in decades. but now that I know I can count on a great meal at a fair price, It is certain to become a new favorite in our house.

Certainly worth the trip and don't forget the salad bar.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Delicious food, enjoyed it very much. Attentive staff, they re cooked fish for a family member because they said it was overdone.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Salad bar was good. Items fresh but that is where it ended. Prime rib was tough and over cooked. Ordered medium but got well done and waitress was gone so no chance to ask for another. Also waited a long time for the awful entree!