“Excellent food, quality ingredients”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Wenonah
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Love their mexican menu. This restaurant offers customized menu options, (critical for those of us with food sensitivities). Staff is friendly and accommodating. Best chimichanga I've had in a long yime!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Amigos is a hidden treasure! What a pleasant surprise to discover such delicious spanish style food in our area!
Owner was super accomodating to our family especially with some from South America. We had several menu items, chimichangas was my favorite, steak, chicken or vegetarian options. Burritos and even tacos had an Argentina meaty base.
Easily one we will come back to now!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place and I've only been here once! My boyfriend and I came in this afternoon around 2:30pm for a late lunch. We had our 8 month old with us as well. The place was dead! Not that I'm complaining because it's very small inside with only 4 tables for people to sit. A worker named Ed (possibly one of the owners?) greeted us and handed us a menu. I ended up ordering the beef tacos and a side of Mexican rice. My boyfriend ordered a pulled pork rice bowl and chips with queso for us to share. Both of us enjoyed our meal very much. The tacos are delicious and so is the rice. I was expecting the queso to be a bit different (like Don Pablo's I guess lol) but I was pleasantly surprised. Their homemade salsa is to die for! Ed brought our food out to us and we enjoyed our meal and the peace and quiet of the small restaurant. I thought it was really cute that they had a dog bowl on the table by the door offering free dog treats. That's a great idea with the dog salon being across the street. This place is definitely a little hole in the wall and can easily be missed. I'm so glad we tried it though. We will definitely be back! Great food and great service. Thanks Ed!

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Stopped in for lunch today and were very glad we did. The empanadas were delicious--especially the cayenne beef. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 3, 2016

The food was delicious, but I would not call this restaurant Mexican Asian Fusion. I was actually really disappointed about this. On the way in, I was really excited about the potential. But once we got in, it became clear that this is a Mexican restaurant where the chef saw teriyaki sauce at the grocery store and though it might make a cool addition.

The teriyaki sauce does make for a neat addition, but it does not make the restaurant "Mexican Asian Fusion". Try making something with tofu, tea eggs, mushrooms, bamboo, or red bean paste, or all of those! Then I might be a little more convinced about the fusion.

The food was excellent though. If you like mexican, you'll like this restaurant.