“A hidden treasure!”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Wenonah
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We kept meaning to try this place and I’m so happy that we finally did today! It’s SOOOO amazing and delicious! Very small inside but they had a lot of people come for take out when we were there eating, which is a good sign! Friendly staff! The food portions are big and are very much worth the price. Can’t wait to go back again! If you don’t know what to order.. The burritos are great!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Love their mexican menu. This restaurant offers customized menu options, (critical for those of us with food sensitivities). Staff is friendly and accommodating. Best chimichanga I've had in a long yime!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Amigos is a hidden treasure! What a pleasant surprise to discover such delicious spanish style food in our area!
Owner was super accomodating to our family especially with some from South America. We had several menu items, chimichangas was my favorite, steak, chicken or vegetarian options. Burritos and even tacos had an Argentina meaty base.
Easily one we will come back to now!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place and I've only been here once! My boyfriend and I came in this afternoon around 2:30pm for a late lunch. We had our 8 month old with us as well. The place was dead! Not that I'm complaining because it's very small inside with only 4 tables for people to sit. A worker named Ed (possibly one of the owners?) greeted us and handed us a menu. I ended up ordering the beef tacos and a side of Mexican rice. My boyfriend ordered a pulled pork rice bowl and chips with queso for us to share. Both of us enjoyed our meal very much. The tacos are delicious and so is the rice. I was expecting the queso to be a bit different (like Don Pablo's I guess lol) but I was pleasantly surprised. Their homemade salsa is to die for! Ed brought our food out to us and we enjoyed our meal and the peace and quiet of the small restaurant. I thought it was really cute that they had a dog bowl on the table by the door offering free dog treats. That's a great idea with the dog salon being across the street. This place is definitely a little hole in the wall and can easily be missed. I'm so glad we tried it though. We will definitely be back! Great food and great service. Thanks Ed!

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Stopped in for lunch today and were very glad we did. The empanadas were delicious--especially the cayenne beef. We will definitely be back!