“Authentic Turkish Food”

Cinar Turkish Restaurant 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinar Turkish Restaurant 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Had the Ayran Yogurt drink, Red Lentil soup and the Hunkar Begendi which is a classic Ottoman dish of lamb or chicken in a light tomato sauce over warm eggplant puree. Very delicious. The bread they serve here with oil is also very good. Esengul my waiter was patient and helped me with the food selection. Great place for a good meal.

There are newer reviews for Cinar Turkish Restaurant 2

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious!!!! Staff was so friendly and the food was SO GOOD! Cant wait to make this a regular spot.

Cigar Borek and hummus as appetizers - really tasty. Portions was huge for lunch!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Easily the new Number one restaurant in the area!! Although only open for a short time, this restaurant has quickly become a favorite of mine. Be sure to make reservations on the weekend as they are very popular. Food is excellent and service very accommodating!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I recently ate at Cinar Turkish Restaurant 2 and we were thrilled with the quality and freshness of the food. Normally, we would not try an ethnic restaurant, but we had heard good things about Cinar. It was absolutely delicious and I can't wait to return very soon. The salads are fresh, my chicken and potato dish was amazing and the homemade desserts are to die for! The service is excellent as well. We had brought a bottle of wine and the server had quickly corked the bottle and brought me a bowl of ice for my wine. We had a wonderful time at this restaurant and will definitely return.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Enjoyed wonderful Turkish food with a group of 7 women. We shared a number of appetizers and all enjoyed out meals. Staff was attentive and pleasant.