Please do not eat here. We stopped on our recent vacation for dinner and was beyond on disappointed. As soon as you walk in there were numerous servers standing around talking after 10 mins on finally comes to wait on you. Once we got our food i had a few bites of my club sandwhich and what i thought was burnt bacon was actually A COOKED FLY!!!! Yes a cooked fly in my food. We called the manager over who didnt even apologize! He took my plate and walked away. He never came back so we got up and left and told tables to check their food on our way out. Ive also contacted the health board. Save your money dont eat fly infested food! Dont eat here!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.