“Decent Place for a bite & some fun”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Calloway's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in West Creek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Calloways is a bar/restaurant - it is not a FANCY place, and doesn't advertise itself as that. Burgers, Steak Sandwiches, thin crust pizza and fries are the way to go. Although a friend of mine did have the Chicken Parm and said it was delicious!
The staff has ALWAYS been friendly and I've never had a problem there.
They have bands and karaoke which is a lot of fun.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Please do not eat here. We stopped on our recent vacation for dinner and was beyond on disappointed. As soon as you walk in there were numerous servers standing around talking after 10 mins on finally comes to wait on you. Once we got our food i had a few bites of my club sandwhich and what i thought was burnt bacon was actually A COOKED FLY!!!! Yes a cooked fly in my food. We called the manager over who didnt even apologize! He took my plate and walked away. He never came back so we got up and left and told tables to check their food on our way out. Ive also contacted the health board. Save your money dont eat fly infested food! Dont eat here!!

1  Thank asutto87
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

My parents dragged my family here while we were vacationing on LBI since they live close by. Our waitress was beyond horrible we basically had to cue and prompt her the entire time since she didn't even ask how I'd like my filet mignon cooked or if we wanted soup or salad and what dressing. We literally had to do her job for her. My steak was ordered medium rare and it came out well done with absolutely no pink. I told the waitress who used profanity in front of my two children as a reaction (thankfully they did not hear). I told her I did not want to send it back as it tasted okay but was disappointed she did not take it off our bill or offer a free dessert or other discount. Will never return here as even the pizza was not great for my kids. Very greasy and not much to write about. Only positive was my cosmo from the bar was delicious.

1  Thank BizzieBee83
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We visited Calloways Restaurant and Bar on our visit to New Jersey for a wedding. What a great place! You can eat in the dining room or in the bar. We ate there 2 different days, once in the dining room for dinner and then in the bar for lunch. Both days were great. Food was excellent both days. Very varied menu from sandwiches, seafood, pizza. So much to pick from. They also have take out, delivery and a late night menu. Very reasonable prices!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

You'll have plenty of food left over to take home, but do you really want to take it? There is 1/2 pound of bacon on a BLT but your heart doesn't really need that does it? The last time that we were there there were 4 pieces of filthy silverware that had gone through the dishwasher and plopped at our place settings. The waitress said "ew, thats disgusting" and brought us clean pieces. She never told a manager that we could see, a good manager would have sent someone out to inspect the rest of the silver on the tables. Did that happen? Of course not. It's that kind of a place.

2  Thank Robert H