“80th Birthday party”

Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in West Creek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We were invited to a birthday party at Calloway's. This was our first visit. We were very pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and service was more than acceptable. We will have to visit for a meal.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

It's great to take the kids to play some games or go on a few rides, and then have a beer. Food is hit or miss. Wings are pretty reliable, pizza is a good thin crust.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Calloways is a bar/restaurant - it is not a FANCY place, and doesn't advertise itself as that. Burgers, Steak Sandwiches, thin crust pizza and fries are the way to go. Although a friend of mine did have the Chicken Parm and said it was delicious!
The staff has ALWAYS been friendly and I've never had a problem there.
They have bands and karaoke which is a lot of fun.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Please do not eat here. We stopped on our recent vacation for dinner and was beyond on disappointed. As soon as you walk in there were numerous servers standing around talking after 10 mins on finally comes to wait on you. Once we got our food i had a few bites of my club sandwhich and what i thought was burnt bacon was actually A COOKED FLY!!!! Yes a cooked fly in my food. We called the manager over who didnt even apologize! He took my plate and walked away. He never came back so we got up and left and told tables to check their food on our way out. Ive also contacted the health board. Save your money dont eat fly infested food! Dont eat here!!

1  Thank asutto87
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

My parents dragged my family here while we were vacationing on LBI since they live close by. Our waitress was beyond horrible we basically had to cue and prompt her the entire time since she didn't even ask how I'd like my filet mignon cooked or if we wanted soup or salad and what dressing. We literally had to do her job for her. My steak was ordered medium rare and it came out well done with absolutely no pink. I told the waitress who used profanity in front of my two children as a reaction (thankfully they did not hear). I told her I did not want to send it back as it tasted okay but was disappointed she did not take it off our bill or offer a free dessert or other discount. Will never return here as even the pizza was not great for my kids. Very greasy and not much to write about. Only positive was my cosmo from the bar was delicious.

1  Thank BizzieBee83