“Amazing pastries!! Muy rico y buinisimo!!”
Review of Dulce de leche

Dulce de leche
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in West New York
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

This place was a great recommendation by a friend. We took NJ turnpike all the way to west new york and it was all worth it!! The pastries are amazing, we also got some "sanguchitos de miga" and empanadas de carne! Def recommend if you miss the Argentinean pastry experience!!!
Then After finishing walk down and get to see NYC skyline!!!

1  Thank iDiegø M

Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

Staying in West New York, New Jersey, we were not too far away from this Bakery shop and thought we would give it a try for some breakfast. We are very glad we did so and returned here another time.

We recommend the 'Tortilla' slices: Egg Omelette with Potato and Spinach. Each slice costs $3.50 and is more than enough for one person.

They serve an array of pastries which are freshly baked along with bread. Pastries are cheap ranging from $1 Dollar to $1.50.

1  Thank slickspurs
Reviewed April 5, 2016

At a friends invitation, I joined her for lunch at this totally unassuming restaurant/bakery in West New York. Entering the restaurant there are tables in the front and counters and display cases mid-store. In the rear of the restaurant, partitioned by a glass wall, is the kitchen/bakery. The display cases are filled with a variety of appetizing pre-made sandwiches, various quiches, baked, not fried, empanadas, and a whole case of tempting sweet things. Assorted canned/bottled beverages, fresh squeezed orange juice, along with cappuccino and other coffee drinks are available.
I ordered a slice of quiche, which was a generous portion delicious and tasted creamy and cheesey. My lunch partner ordered homemade spinach ravioli and an empanada. I tasted a few of my friend's ravioli, which were topped with a lite tomato sauce and grated parmesan cheese. Her ravioli were tender and flavorful. The empanada was wonderful, definitely not greasy, leading me to believe they were baked rather than deep fried making them much lighter.
We topped all this off with a perfect pastry filled with caramel and a rum drenched cake topped with ganache
The counter is staffed with young girls, who are cheerful, helpful, offering sound advice. Why there aren't lines to get into this place mystifies me. i intend to be a regular patron until the lines materize.

2  Thank peter r
Reviewed March 10, 2016

Hands down the best Argentinian bakery I ever been to outside the USA. Girls at the counter are very friendly, store is always packed. Love going here on Sundays to "binge" on "facturas" (Pastries). They also have empanadas, and other savory items.
If you come early enough on Sundays you might be able to try their "churros with dulce de leche" to die for!!

1  Thank Moira M
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I use to visit this bakery, very good empanadas, sandwiches and coffee.
My only complaint are the rocking
Tables they have.
Must change it or repair.
Very good staff service!