“Refused to serve us at 9:30”
Review of Xocolatz

Xocolatz
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Westfield
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

I had high hopes after reading the reviews. We called ahead and were assured the kitchen would be open until 10pm. We arrived at 9:32 and were told they would not serve us.

That's a cardinal sin for me. And unforgivable. They may have great food. I don't know because they wouldn't serve us. You can't treat customers like that. Very disappointing.

1  Thank calmdude

Reviewed September 7, 2016

This eclectic eatery consistently delivers good quality meals. They do feature some latin dishes. Always enjoy my meal here.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

I had high hopes for this restaurant given the reviews but it was substandard across the board. The pieroges were decent but the main meals were not good service was okay but not great.

1  Thank JenniferMunson
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Good lunches and dinners are moderately priced. Great service in a small restaurant with outside tables. I especially enjoy their burgers with tasty fries. Available parking on the street and private parking area. The restaurant is located in a quiet area removed from the bustle of downtown Westfield.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Unbelievable Double Pie French toast. It was so decadent we shared my wife's panini which was also great and saved the French toast for a desert. Excellent

1  Thank Bruce M