Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
Hyatt.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
TripadvisorUS$129
Trip.comUS$133
All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite living area spacious rooms free breakfast omelet fitness center wegmans dishwasher pots highway nj mattresses office nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2021

I would like to recognize a few people who repeatedly make my stay exceptionally beautiful

The gentleman who was present on 1/16/21 around noon , who took me to five different rooms so I could be happy in a certain room positioning that I had wanted , truly wonderful !!! I thank him for caring and going the extra mile , as most people would not have done so . True exemplary customer service

Ericka is ALWAYS SOOOO WONDERFUL AND PERSONAL !! She always makes me feel like apart of the family . She has time and time again been a stellar of a model for customer retention !!!

Please also acknowledge Ms. Somene ( apart of the cleaning staff) . She is warm happy and always meets any needs I have . She too treats me like family , ALWAYS with a smile and a very hard worker !

These are the reasons I come back , because of my treatment by these employees. I have been a customer of over 10 years and I’m very thankful and will always continue to be there !!!

Warm regards

Willie Caldwell

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 16, 2020

Can to the hotel, the receptionist was very helpful, room was very clean and quiet, well equipped, breakfast was served according to the Covid regulations, checkout was smooth.
overall a very nice stay!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 11, 2020

My son and I enjoy Sundays with an overnight watching football. It’s very spacious and we can cook or warm up our own food. Can’t beat the price and Awards Category if I want to use my Hyatt points. Staff is great!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 30, 2020

Great place with a good view of nature, the staff all were very welcoming including the shuttle driver who at all time available to pickup clients. Improvement on breakfast and shuttle distances review.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 29, 2020

The rooms were clean, very comfortable, and the staff was amazing. They went over and beyond to help make my stay enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. Very close to Wegmans and South Street Morristown.

Date of stay: August 2020