Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$129
FindHotelUS$129
PricelineUS$129
Agoda.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
All reviews full kitchen living room spacious rooms free breakfast king bed fitness center wegmans dishwasher pots highway nj mattresses office nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2021

Hyatt House Whippany has made our unexpected extended stay for longer than a month ( due to a house fire) at their location feel like home!! Maurice and staff have helped me so much during my current transitional housing situation. Thank you ALL

Reviewed March 29, 2021

We were having some work done on our house and being able to arrive and have Amy and the staff accommodate our every need to continue work was simply the best! Couldn't have been any better! We were able to continue our daily routines without a single interruption whatsoever. In these times, safety and consistency is ideal and necessary, and at this hotel, you get both and more!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2021

I truly recommend the house others. Our comfort level was great, I have the opportunity to cook for my family and the wegmans is next door; I feel that the bottle of water in the bedroom should be $2 instead.

Reviewed March 24, 2021

I live in town and sometimes you just wanna get away. THIS is the place I love to do it. The staff is always accommodating and so nice. The rooms are like little personal apartments AND they include pots, pans, utensils, stove, dishwasher, over, microwave, etc. I mean I've paid twice the amount I would pay at the Hyatt at other hotels that don't even have a microwave but they are "5 star" hotels. no thank you. The Hyatt is the ONLY place that you truly get your moneys worth. PLUS their memberships are free and it makes your rooms THAT much cheaper. the most I ever paid for one night was $130. And for a mini apartment? thats a steal!

Reviewed March 10, 2021

What a great stay at the Hyatt House in Whippany! So clean and everyone was so nice. The room was spotless and all the amenities were in place. The staff was friendly and courteous and made an effort to make us feel welcome.